Importing From MIS Systems
First Create the report from the schools SMS
This will need to be in a .CSV format and contains at least the fields in the Note Below
- Log Into the NEW MyBsquared Portal
- Go to Manage Students
- Click on Import
- Select the 'Import System'
- Browse to the File you Wish to Upload
- Select the 'Does the File Contain Headings' Slider Click Next
- 'Map Fields' Screen Match the Fields that have not been automatically selected
- Click Next
- 'Additional Options' Screen allows you to add 'Left Students' to the Historic Group.
- Chose to use the commencement date (This is the date the student will begin in the current group)
- 'Preview and Confirm Import' Lists the changes that will be made to the Systems. Click 'Commit'
Note: There are 5 mandatory fields
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Group
We also strongly recommend that you import the students' UPN numbers!
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK THAT NO SPACES / EMPTY ROWS ARE ADDED BELOW YOUR DATA AND THAT HEADINGS DON'T INCLUDE BRACKETS!