Schools can give access to students to use Evisense. This allows students to comment on their evidence and add their own evidence. To allow students to access Evisense there are a couple of steps you must complete.
Granting Student Access
- From MyBSquared navigate to Evisense Options
- In Student Access Section
- Use Slider to Enable Student Access
Inviting Students to use Evisense
- From MyBSquared navigate to Manage Students
- Find the appropriate student and select the Edit icon (pencil) to access the Edit User panel.
- Click on the 'Add an email address to give access to Evisense for this student'
- Type in the students email address
- Click Save
The student will now receive an email inviting them to create a password. Once they create their password they can log in to Evisense in the web browser or use the Evisense app.